Apartaments Sa Muta
The apartment “Sa Muta” consists of:
· living room with table, chairs, sofa, tv and fully equipped kitchen;
· double bedroom with wardrobe, nightstand, table with chair, luggage rack;
· room with two single beds, wardrobe, nightstand, chair;
· bathroom with shower, supplied with hair drier and courtesy products;
· furnished veranda with sea view.
Every room has air conditioning.
“Sa Muta” in sardinian means “Myrtle”.
It is an aromatic mediterranean plant, that it’s known for its berries and the intense scent of its leaves. It is used to aromatize meats and to produce myrtle liqueur.
It was already appreciated by the Assyrians and the ancient Egyptians for its cosmetic and curative properties. The Greeks considered it a sacred plant and offered myrtle leaves to their dead because it was said that they grew up in the hillsides in the Hades. The Romans consecrated this plant to Venus goddess of beauty.
Even in the Old Testament, myrtle is cited because in Israel, myrtle garlands were interlaced to offer to young women when they were married. During the Middle Ages, this aromatic plant was associated with married love, and in particular with fidelity and eternal love.