Apartaments Sa Modditzi
The apartment “Sa Modditzi”’ consists of:
· living room with table, chairs, sofa, tv and fully equipped kitchen;
· double bedroom with wardrobe, nightstand, table with chair, luggage rack;
· room with two single beds, wardrobe, nightstand, chair;
· bathroom with shower, supplied with hair drier and courtesy products;
· furnished veranda and terrace with sea view.
Every room has air conditioning.
“Sa Modditzi” in Sardinian means “Mastic tree”.
It is ar aromatic plant from the ancient Sardinian medical tradition.
It is an evergreen shrub with a scrubby shape, whose leaves and fruits emanate an intense, resinous and aromatic fragrance. In Sardinia, it grows plentiful from the plain to the mountainous areas, decorating with large swells the hill slopes, where big mastic trees divide the differents fields cultivated with cereals, vines or olive trees.
The mastic tree is a mediterranean plant, which suits any type of ground, it stands long periods of drought and it’s quite fire resistant.